From the Metaphysical Pluralist
1. One book that changed your life: The God Who Is There – Francis Schaeffer
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Time and Eternity by Brian Leftow.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: Sadly, I can’t decide between the US Navy Survival Guide and Aquinas’ Summa Theologica.
4. One book that made you laugh: Beyond Belief: The Secret Gospel of Thomas—Elaine Pagels. Although that was not her intent.
5. One book that made you cry: The Giving Tree by Shel Silverstein. This short children’s story didn’t make me cry but it made me sad.
6. One book that you wish had been written: The Reconciliation of Divine Foreknowledge and Human Freedom—Jesus of Nazareth.
7. One book that you wish had never been written: The Metaphor of God Incarnate, John Hick.
8. One book you’re currently reading: The Guitar Handbook by Ralph Denyer. Picked it up the other day to figure out what the heck an F#7#9#11 chord looked like, but now I can’t put it down.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: The His Dark Materials trilogy by Philip Pullman
10. Now tag five people: Keith, Clint.